Hey everyone! Seattle’s Chinatown-ID is competing for a national grant to restore and preserve ghost signs in the neighborhood! Ghost Signs are hand painted advertisements from the early 1900’s that highlight the unique history and culture of the neighborhood.
You can cast 5 votes per day per registered email address until Oct 31st, so be sure to register all of your accounts!
Here is how you can vote!
1) Go to www.voteyourmainstreet.org/seattle
2) Click sign up and fill out the form.
3) Click log in and enter your information.
4) Click + 5 times to use 5 votes.
5) Click submit votes.
6) Vote daily through Oct. 31!
Check out these voting promotions!
- FREE MILK TEA W/ BOBA | Friday, October 27th, 2017 2pm – 4pm at Oasis Tea Zone (519 6th Ave South, Seattle, WA 98104)
- FREE DAY PASS | The whole month of October 2017