How to Apply:
- Read through the details below.
- Then click on the link above and complete the form.
- We’ll review your application and within 5 business days we’ll reach out.
- If your application is approved, we’ll send an invoice via email. Fees must be paid in full to be placed on the floor plan.
- Approximately 7 business days prior to the event an exhibitor guide and the floor plan will be sent via email.
|Application Fee||10×10 Booth||10×20 Booth||10×30 Booth||10×10 Food Truck||10×20 Food Truck|
|Lunar New Year||$25||$200||$300||$400||$225||$325|
|Dragon Fest (2-Days)||$25||$400||$500||$600||$525||$625|
|Bundle Pricing (Purchasing all 3 events and must be paid in full by February 5, 2018.||Waived||$775||$1,175||$1475||N/A||N/A|
*Note: Night Market Exhibit Fee includes a battery powered light. Should you need additional lighting, standard electrical requirement fees will apply.
BOOTH LATE FEE TWO (2) WEEKS PRIOR TO FIRST EVENT DATE:
There is a $100 late fee applied to any booths or food trucks that apply less than two (2) weeks prior to the First Event Date.
EXHIBIT BOOTH SALES WILL END SEVEN (7) DAYS TO THE START OF EACH EVENT.
Discounts for Booth Only (Does not apply towards Application Fee):
- 20% for Approved Non-Profit Organizations (must submit proof)
- 30% for Approved C-ID Business, Services, Organizations (based on address)
(If business is eligible for both discounts, the discount used will be the largest discount. We are not able to combine both discounts).
-Bundle Deal: Sign up to participate in all three events – and submit payment in full by February 5 – and we’ll waive the application fee for all three events (a $75 savings)!
Equipment Rental Charges:
Need equipment? We’re pleased to offer these rates and your order will be placed in your booth. All equipment rentals must be placed a min. of 7 days prior to the start of the event.
|10 x 10 Tent||$125|
|10 x 20 Tent||$250|
|6ft. Banquet Table||$25/ea.|
We can also order sidewalls, larger tents, linens, etc. for an additional fee, please inquire for specialty items.
Electrical Rental Charges:
All electrical needs must be confirmed a min. of 7 days prior to the start of the event. Please make sure to review your needs and read the labels on your equipment.
|10 amps (1200 watts)||$105|
|20 amps (2400 watts)||$135|
- All fees and charges are due a min. of 7 days prior to the start of the event and are non-refundable.
- All exhibitors are required to provide proof of insurance prior to the event. If you do not have insurance, we can provide it for you for an additional fee of $75.
- If you are sampling or selling food, you must have proper food handling permits. This must be taken care of with the King County Public Health Dept. prior to the event. They will have an inspector check on-site the day of. http://www.kingcounty.gov/depts/health/environmental-health/food-safety/food-business-permit.aspx
- If you plan to cook using propane or open flame, you must obtain a permit from the Seattle Fire Department. This must be taken care of at least 5 business days prior to the event. A fire marshal will make an inspection the day of the event. http://www.seattle.gov/fire/business-services/permits#howtoapplyforapermit
- The City of Seattle requires that you have a business license. http://www.seattle.gov/licenses/get-a-business-license
- We do our best to accommodate booth space location requests keeping in mind that we place booths on a first come, first served basis provided you have paid in full. Additionally, sponsors of the event are given priority.
- The booth must be contained INSIDE the footprint you have reserved (not also on the sidewalk behind, etc.). If you need more space, please book a larger booth space.
HAVE QUESTIONS? No problem, simply email us Events@cidbia.org for more information.